Battlefield
Friday, July 17, 2009 // 4:51 PM
I'm heran-ing about today. School was so short and yet it feels like 8 hours of school.
I'm really washed out/exhausted, adding to that- I'm feeling super hot. Have been sweating alot today. SWINE~ Feels so yucky. Anyways, i did not lepak today. I when back straight since i was exhausted and needed sleep, like real bad ! The others continue without me.
I got my quick lunch at 7-11 quick bites. Fyi, i nearly fainted at the road. BUT ! I saw a freaking huge lizard and i ran straight home.(lol) Got home,ate my lunch and now i bet i have put on weight since i slept soon after i ate my lunch, freaking swineeee~
Pfft ! Good thing,it's friday. Which means that tomorrow is saturday ! Which means i can finally relax after running around sembawang,woodlands and admiralty for 5 days.
Class test starts next week and soon common test and after which, it will be EOY.
3 more months till school is close ! Sabar bev sabarrr ; Awesome (:
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.