<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

430
Saturday, July 18, 2009 // 10:57 AM

430th post!
I would proudly say that this is my 430 post. I bet i can reach 500 in like months ?
Anyways,ever since i started blogging. I started to love writing and i mean really.Seen my compo(s) lately ? I will over do it but there is always link to the story.I know, some times, my english suck ballszscx but heyy , you can't stop me from blogging or writing.I don't blog to be famous. I blog to share what i do everyday. How i feel.
To vent my anger but still keepin' it cool. It's like some online dairy ? Yeah, online dairy for everyone to read. I find it hopeless to private your blog and invite selected people to read it. A blog is for the world to read what you're doing and stuff. What's the use of making a blog and then making it private ?

NO OFFENCE TO THOSE WITH PRIVATE BLOG !
I'm just speaking from my own point of view about private blogs and blogs and shit, okay.
No need to get hasty about it. (-,-)

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.