you're the reason that i'm breathing
Friday, June 12, 2009 // 11:14 PM
I made my mother and grandmother piss off by acting angry. It worked, both of them were super pissed off. I got the living room television all to myself and watch MTV Movie Awards.
I laughed like a donkey.
I shouted.
I wooohooo-ed.
I was waving my hands wildly(for some reason).
I laugh (all by myself).
I hyperventilated -,-''
Ok shuddup.
you're the reason that i'm breathing
Friday, June 12, 2009 // 11:14 PM
I made my mother and grandmother piss off by acting angry. It worked, both of them were super pissed off. I got the living room television all to myself and watch MTV Movie Awards.
I laughed like a donkey.
I shouted.
I wooohooo-ed.
I was waving my hands wildly(for some reason).
I laugh (all by myself).
I hyperventilated -,-''
Ok shuddup.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr