you are my life now
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 // 4:37 PM
Ok so,i have yet to finish doing my homework and assignments and whatever project and photography not forgetting Book review !!! I have read so far- twilight,new moon,eclipse,breaking dawn,my sister's keeper,babyhood,the sisterhood of the travelling pants,the kite runner. That's all for now (: I swear if whoever got me a book for my birthday i will so love you ! But obviously,the book should be something nice and something that i can read anything anywhere whenever whereever ! I'm going all book wormish nowadays. Best or what ? (:
P.S : Do not msg me for the time
being ! My handphone bill have not been paid yet.
Grrrr~ So my sim card isunavailable for now.And i'm using
another number for now till my handphone bill has
been paid. So if you get a msg from an
unknown number, that might be me ok (: And not to
forget, will inform you peeps when my sim
card can be used again. Kay best !
Bestf has ingoring me,tk per.sabah bev sabah !
you are my life now
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 // 4:37 PM
Ok so,i have yet to finish doing my homework and assignments and whatever project and photography not forgetting Book review !!! I have read so far- twilight,new moon,eclipse,breaking dawn,my sister's keeper,babyhood,the sisterhood of the travelling pants,the kite runner. That's all for now (: I swear if whoever got me a book for my birthday i will so love you ! But obviously,the book should be something nice and something that i can read anything anywhere whenever whereever ! I'm going all book wormish nowadays. Best or what ? (:
P.S : Do not msg me for the time
being ! My handphone bill have not been paid yet.
Grrrr~ So my sim card isunavailable for now.And i'm using
another number for now till my handphone bill has
been paid. So if you get a msg from an
unknown number, that might be me ok (: And not to
forget, will inform you peeps when my sim
card can be used again. Kay best !
Bestf has ingoring me,tk per.sabah bev sabah !
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr