Workaholic,Shopaholic,Chocoholic
Thursday, June 11, 2009 // 10:56 PM
My birthday was great. I had a good time. When to Wild Wild Wet with family. Took very little pictures because our hands were wet.Played almost everything at there. Keep taking the ular larh. Purchase a picture of us riding the ular larh,haha! Stayed at wild wild wet till 7+ . Meet valerie,sharol and aunty eunice at Tampines. Walked around and got a dress,after which we headed to the food court to eat. Dad fetched me,mum and ma at century square while barb and fir when to chinatown.
P.R.A = LOVE !
I wanna meet those P.R.A members. whiteranger said we will be going to sembawang park for idk what reason. Maybe spend time together. HAHA, but not comfirm when. Ohhhhh ;
And to those that wished me through blogs and calls and msn and msgs,thank you very much. It really means a lot to me. I really appreciate it. It's all really meaningful,really. HAHAH, valerie wished me at 12midnight followed by megat and so on.
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN !! <3
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN !! <3
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.