the time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted
Thursday, June 25, 2009 // 2:25 PM
I was suppose to meet bestf and the rest at 1pm at causeway point today!
But since i slept at 6.30am today. I woke up at 1.30pm today.
My handphone was spammed by bestf. I feel bad for ''ditching'' bestf.
I know i'm dead meat once school re-opens. Bestf have not replied any of my msgs.
Oh well,i can't meet bestf now. It's too late. (:P)
Awww, it's ok. I will be watching a movie with my sister this saturday.
Moreover, we are gonna get the tickets for free! wooohoo~
Ok school-I.HAVE.NOT.DONE.ONE.SINGLE.THING.! I really need to start A.S.A.P.
Essays+book reviews+mathematics+science+malay=UNDONE!
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.