Rock with you
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 // 8:03 PM

Been M.I.A for 2 days. Since school started i have been sleeping in class. School was really mundane for the past 2 days. But it's really awesome to finally meet P.R.A and the rest.
Our previous subject teachers have now ALL change to new teachers which is good and our co-form teacher too. Which is twice as good.
H1N1-Have been taking temperature twice a day now. It's very troublesome but i guess, it's necessary ? H1N1 have been spreading like wild fire. So we are taking temperature twice a day
like last time. Open..Close..OPEN......CLOSEE
Changed sitting arrangement too. Good thing i have kia behind me and ahgongong bryan next to me to disturb. :D Everyone has not change since the last time i saw them(before school close).
Today-During PSME lesson,did some target setting thingy AGAIN and time-table thingy!While doing it we-Kia,Bryan,KelvinMoy laugh out loud at kelvinM's time-table thingy. Kept laughing and laughing. Made fun of him and stuff. It was fun and funny.. Other than that,nothing much really happen(it's just second day of school). Ohh, time-table for this semester changed and i don't really like it,not at all. Will try and update whenever i can,school has been taking alot of my time. I will just try.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.