relinquish my love
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 // 12:04 PM

And& although i should,i cant leave you alone
cause you are so disarming
im caught up in the midst of you,and i cannot resist at all
the things you wanna to,the way i used to do
could you love me,you leave me feelin used,
cause you go and break my heart.
Heartbreaker you have got the best of me
but i just keep on comin' back incessantly
Ohh why did you have to run your game on me
i should have known right from the start,you'd go and break my heart
its a shame to be,so euphoric and weak
when you smile at me,and you tell me things
that you know persuade me to relinquish my love to you.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.