<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Off the wall
Friday, June 5, 2009 // 12:39 PM



ZOMG ! I can't believe it ! My birthday is coming.Can you feel the excitement in me ? TEEEHEEE~
Anyways, i want vans(: I wanna shop till i drop. This summer break is going down the smelly drain.
And guess what ? I will be going for band,like finally. I seriously, don't wanna go. But too bad, i have too.
I have been missing practice for 3 days straight. BOOO! Oh well,i guess it's time i commit into my CCA. I have been missing practice for some time. It's not my fault that band just gets boring now a days. I think i have recovered for my sickness. So, why not go for band anyways? It's not gonna hurt. But no doubt,it's so gonna be boring.

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.