Nothing at all
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 // 6:49 PM


Firstly, i would want to say Happy Birthday to Hanisah aka IcahJepon !
Ok done. Well, i'm really sick right now. My job today was puke and puke and puke. Seriously,i have been crying alot too. I got no reason why, really. And yeah, obviously, i did not attend band due to my condition. That suck ! Must have been something i ate just now.
More over, i'm having my PMS. So that really suck big time. I'm suffering =,=\ But anyways, i'm off to have my dinner(which will be out in mintues once it's in my mouth) with dad and brother.
GOOD BYE !
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.