Man in the mirror
Friday, June 26, 2009 // 2:30 PM
How can you believe that one of the very best of pop music artist has just passed away?
I know i can't. I have heard his music since young. Waking up to hear the death of two popular celebrity's is sad. Really sad. I did not believe until i saw the news myself.
His music for all i know, will live on forever. The world has lost a legend.
I could bawl right now. There's a frog in my throat. No one knows i'm crying inside.
Everyone at home is acting like nothing happen but i know they are just as sad as i am.
Micheal Jackson was afew parts of why i became a music lover. He is an inspiration.
How ? Micheal Jackson will be remembered as the first one who walked the moon on earth.
They don't really care about us, Black or White !
R.I.P Micheal Jackson & Farrah Fawcett
―
Michael Jackson died on Thursday after suffering a cardiac arrest, sending shockwaves sweeping across the world and tributes pouring in for the tortured music icon revered as the "King of Pop."
Jackson, 50, collapsed at his rented mansion in the exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood of Holmby Hills and was rushed to hospital by paramedics before being pronounced dead at 2:26 pm (2126 GMT).
Jackson, one of the most influential figures in pop music history whose four-decade career included the highest-selling album of all-time, "Thriller," had been preparing for a concert comeback in London next month he had dubbed "the final curtain."
"Never has one soared so high and yet dived so low. RIP Michael,"
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.