Kids of the future
Saturday, June 13, 2009 // 6:20 AM

It's 0620 am and i'm still awake. I'm not sleepy yet,how weird.
I have been spending time watching videos at youtube. I think i'm mad.
Everyone at home is sleepy soundly and here i am bloggin'. I just had my cup of milo.
In like 2 hours time, dad will be awake and getting ready to go to work while bran and dewi
will be back from clubbing. I feel like an owl, seriously. Hiakdush ~ How awesome is the wee morning ? I bet in those wet markets right now, they are opening their stalls. Ok whatever,super
random crap.
I actually laughed my ass off while watching zac efron and vanessa hudgens play dolls which zac efron calls it ''action figures'' on the set of High school musical 3. I wish i could post the video but i can't get the codes, so yeah. Search it yourself. My eyes have been staring into the computer screen for some time now. But to tell you guys the truth, i can't sleep just yet.
It feels like december holidays again , when my day becomes night and my night becomes day.
Not forgetting, i watched like tons of video-jonas brothers(which i laugh like alot),miley cyrus,beyonce,rihanna,chris brown,HSM3,MadTV,Taylor lautner,robert pattinson,kristen stewart, twlight,new moon, movie award etc etc. Hhaha , ok imma freak.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.