Iphone<3
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 // 10:08 AM
My week sums up into NOTHING. I have been staying at home and doing homeworks and shitzxszx. There is really nothing much i can say, really. Just that MOE or whatever have to
extend our school holidays like seriously.
extend our school holidays like seriously.
-

Have you people notice how sexy the new Iphone 3Gs is ? Like omg! Completely craving for it right now.
Thinking of talking my dad into getting me one but nahh,let's just wait and see .If i were to get the results just like in MYE for EOY.Big chance i can get whatever i want (:
Thinking of talking my dad into getting me one but nahh,let's just wait and see .If i were to get the results just like in MYE for EOY.Big chance i can get whatever i want (:
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.