i wanna be somebody else
Saturday, June 13, 2009 // 3:06 PM

As you can see, i'm still awake. I stayed awake for 24 hours all by myself. Ridiculous! But whatever, i can't really sleep becos' i have just finish watching MTV Movie Award again. Die hard MTV fan katekan. Not much really, just that i'm alone at home. I like (:
I wonder why when my cousins always call my home and find out i was alone they would go like ,''You're alone at home ?!? Where everyone go??''. And they would come over to my place and crash here for afew hours until the rest of my family members are back, yeah i know i'm the youngest but seriously i can look after myself.
Just speaking about this, aaron is coming over to my place. Awesome ~ -,-'
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.