escape the fate
Thursday, June 25, 2009 // 1:35 AM
I'm feeling so wrong. I wanna go out with bestf but i also don't wanna go out with bestf. It's so complicating and
depressing(kinda). I mean yeah, i'm dead broke and stuff but it's been so
long since i met bestf. Right now, i'm left with 20bucks. I got no idea what to even get for myself.
I just don't know what to do. Even if dad is gonna give me 30bucks what can i get with 50bucks ?
I'm gonna cut my hair,yeah and maybe get a new stuff before school open.
But thanks to the damn economic crisis, my dad started to give me lesser. Damn~
There is so many things i want but i think i'm gonna work for it. There are stuff that i really need
right now. Iphone 3Gs,Itouch, Macbook Pro,Box of sharpies,haircut,new backpack!
Not so much, but seriously try summing the whole damn thing together and see what you will get.
Anyhoos,One think has been stuck in my since idk when. The dream was so real that i did not want to wake up at all and now, i cant remember it! AT ALL! And yes, i'm having problems and to add on i have yet to finish my essays which is due on the first day of school ! I am left with only days now. Oh crappp~ I can finish during school hours also but no, i will not do that. I would do that for the other subjects(ohh baddie).. I have been playing the same song in my head the whole day.
depressing(kinda). I mean yeah, i'm dead broke and stuff but it's been so
long since i met bestf. Right now, i'm left with 20bucks. I got no idea what to even get for myself.
I just don't know what to do. Even if dad is gonna give me 30bucks what can i get with 50bucks ?
I'm gonna cut my hair,yeah and maybe get a new stuff before school open.
But thanks to the damn economic crisis, my dad started to give me lesser. Damn~
There is so many things i want but i think i'm gonna work for it. There are stuff that i really need
right now. Iphone 3Gs,Itouch, Macbook Pro,Box of sharpies,haircut,new backpack!
Not so much, but seriously try summing the whole damn thing together and see what you will get.
Anyhoos,One think has been stuck in my since idk when. The dream was so real that i did not want to wake up at all and now, i cant remember it! AT ALL! And yes, i'm having problems and to add on i have yet to finish my essays which is due on the first day of school ! I am left with only days now. Oh crappp~ I can finish during school hours also but no, i will not do that. I would do that for the other subjects(ohh baddie).. I have been playing the same song in my head the whole day.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.