freedom !
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 // 11:47 AM

Months ago,
I was enrolled into a new school with new friends and teachers and a new enviroment.
Weeks ago,
I was with P.R.A and the boys at our class gathering, i was laughing myself off.
Days ago,
I skipped band for 1 week now. I'm planning to quit? I'm not sure.
Yesterday,
I was a normal girl slacking and watching cartoons.
Today,
I am gonna be the girl that's gonna stay at home all day long finishing up her assignments.
Tomorrow,
I will the birthday girl. The girl that is finally 13. The youngest among her family.
In the future,
I will be the girl that will have the last laugh at you bitches who use to make fun of me and have a laugh at my memories, times i spend with everyone. Fights,heartbreaks...Lost friendships.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.