Cause everything inside, it never comes out right.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 // 7:50 AM
This post is so gonna be super random. I'm bored to hell. So yeah (: Read on if you want to ;
1) The name is Beverly Shannon Rodrigues.
2) I'm an Eurasian. Get that into your thick skulls.
3) I got portugese blood in me but i'm mix with alot of blood and history i suppose.
4) I can obviously speak portugese,like duhh.
5) I might have asian blood but i totally distaste asia. (woow)
6) It's time to migrate outta' this place, swine flu or not.
7) I have friends from all over the world, mind you.
8) My bestest of all bestfriend would be whookid sesat punya german.
9) I have big dreams and hopes.
10) I have bad-temper i tend to shout at you when i don't get what i want and when i want it, but i'm nice if you treat me nicely.
11) I'm not Muslim or whatever nor are my parents, don't believe your pasal.
12) I'm dying for New York , that big apple.
13) I got an island named after my surname (:
14) I can't wait to get out of singapore.
I have alot of things in my mind. I just needed to see myself clearly and i guess the only way was to blog it out. Life in singapore just equals to boring-ness. Imma run-away from all of this sooner or later.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.