When nothing really means something
Friday, May 15, 2009 // 4:37 PM

It's raining cats and dogs. Had science paper hours ago. I think i can pass ? Once paper was over. When out and head to CauseWay >> KFC >> Library. Yeahh ! That was what we did. Met Hajar's primary school friends.Oh, this staff from the library agak us to eat in the staff room. I did not go cause,i was full and did not feel like eating.But the good thing was, I made new friends today (: It was chilly in the library. We decided to head to CauseWay while walking out. Saw Elisya ! Omg, it's seriously been superduper long since we last met babe. Hugged and talked for awhile since the others really wanted to go CauseWay. Bid goodbye.Walk around, CauseWay and took 913 back home.Instead, we when for one round. Yeahh,a round. It was fun. I wanna revise Maths again. Last paper on Monday, sungguh besttt ~
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.