Turn on your headlights
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 // 10:28 AM
I did not attend school today. Due to the fact that i'm sick. Blame the FLU! Damn you, you made me miss HIP-HOP FUSION dance practice! It's the last day somemore. What the hell ?
Anyways, i hope you guys are having fun without me. Oh well,i'm bored to death right now.
Tomorrow there is the Parent-Teacher conference/meeting thingy. And i HAVEEE and it's a must to go. Mstan wanna meet my dad. Eeeyer. I think, i might not be heading home. IDK. Might just stay at school till 6+. Kay it's near to being stupid. But whatever,I wanna the candy floss !
HAHA~ See how it goes.
My last parent-teacher conference/meeting thingy was ok ? After the thingy, i headed to Haji Lane in my uniform. Best pe ?!? HAHAH, that was in term 1 and that's all that i remember about the parent-teacher conference/meeting thingy from term1. Kay stupid larh. I got nothing to type right now. Lets see how everything goes ;_
I think i might just start on my "Holiday Homework". Have to do a Composition, there is two choices and i'm taking the one that say,'Photograph Composition'. That will be kinda easy ?
And it's all about the Youth Olympic Games. I have one photo on Friendship already. Just need to snap 2 more pictures . HAHA! (:
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.