Tour de France.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 // 6:53 PM
My day was unlucky ! Let me explain it to you -Firstly, i fell infront of the class during geography lesson. My handphone fell. My leg is killing me. My knee has a wound and its killing me. I nearly fell at the stairs when i was going home. I nearly slip and fall in the toilet =,=\ My head hit the cupboard. Best pehh ? Seriously, i HATE today !
Anyways, today during geography class. MissYan was damn freaking super duper uber angry at Ben ? She ran out of class. And obviously, the whole class laugh their ass off ! It was halirious ! The boy(s) ran out of class to see what was happening.It was like some riot. Everyone was out of class watching the free show. After a few minutes,missyan came back to class and acted as if nothing happen.What the hell.(HAHA ! ) So whateverrrr. I got my class test results and i pass,well duhhh. Ritzhann took my paper and i wanted to catch him, to get my paper back. That was when i trip over my own foot and fell head first. Ok enough. Maths, we when to the humanities hub ! Chit-chat with cher and laugh like mad. Ritzhann kept saying ,'sorry' and asking if he was forgiven and also, there was not heart-feelings. Obviously, NO heart-feelings and he is forgiven. And i got to pitch his chubby cheeks. TEEEHEE~ After ict, me and timmie sat on the floor outside the computer lab. Rinnie and Kia fell on Timmie because Mira pushed Kia and Kia pushed Rinnie and Rinnie fell and Bev was infront of Kia,Timmie and Kia when that happen. I guess, that's it for now. I got to memorize notes for tomorrow's history paper.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.