Three cheers for five years
Monday, May 4, 2009 // 9:03 PM


Yes,i love New York !
Yes, i also love LONDON !
I wanna get out of singapore this holiday. I don't wanna suffer the hot weather here. Thought, it's gonna be summer in the states. I rather be there then here.
Y'know what i mean ?
It's either that i leave singapore for the summer break or winter/chirstmas holiday ? i don't wanna be stuck in singapore !!!! Oh, did i mention i kinda hate singapore?
I wanna get out of singapore this holiday. I don't wanna suffer the hot weather here. Thought, it's gonna be summer in the states. I rather be there then here.
Y'know what i mean ?
It's either that i leave singapore for the summer break or winter/chirstmas holiday ? i don't wanna be stuck in singapore !!!! Oh, did i mention i kinda hate singapore?

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.