Thinking of you
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 // 7:00 PM
i totally screw Geography.
Otak mati siolsvzcxvsx. As per-normal when down to Causeway to get our breakfast at KFC.
An incident happened to me at KFC when i was getting my food off the counter. My drink fell and i was soak. My legs was sticky. Good thing my shoe is'nt. Off to the Library and damn there was alot of people there. Meet faiqah and others too. AWESOME ! Head to Yishun soon after. Spend some time there and headed back home.
-
I promise Ritzhann,I will get him chocolate. Of all the chocolate , it's hersey. How can i resist the temptation of not eating it once i purchase it ??!?!?!?! OMG.
Thinking of you
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 // 7:00 PM
i totally screw Geography.
Otak mati siolsvzcxvsx. As per-normal when down to Causeway to get our breakfast at KFC.
An incident happened to me at KFC when i was getting my food off the counter. My drink fell and i was soak. My legs was sticky. Good thing my shoe is'nt. Off to the Library and damn there was alot of people there. Meet faiqah and others too. AWESOME ! Head to Yishun soon after. Spend some time there and headed back home.
-
I promise Ritzhann,I will get him chocolate. Of all the chocolate , it's hersey. How can i resist the temptation of not eating it once i purchase it ??!?!?!?! OMG.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr