talk about a beat of a drum,
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 // 10:24 PM





Reason of posting : Bored and vanessa asked me to post pictures of myself.
Number 1: I think i changed. Really.
Number 2: You can see that my hair length changed too.
Number 3: The pictures are all arranged in years.
Number 4: I have never seen myself in the mirror till now.
Number 5: And i just did,i have seen how i have change. And it all equals who i am today.
Number 6: But, i know i will be changing again. In a matter, of months more or less.
First, Primary 5.Second, Primary 6. Third, Secondary 1. (:
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.