Smash into you
Saturday, May 2, 2009 // 3:37 PM

Fvxk, i'm still miserable. I can't continue life, being like this. And the world is gonna end soon.
I don't know what to say or what to do. I'm confused. Well, and i saw H . What rotten luck. I want the holiday now. I need to get out of the house and be free ,go wild,be me ! It's hard doing it at home.
I need my dearest friends from both admiralty and naval base. ): BOOHOOO ! Maybe just maybe , i should let go of the past and move on. Think positively and concentrate on what i wanna get. Not forgetting studying. ;d Well,that's pretty much it. I will never post any sadden things for 1 week. (:
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.