P.S I'm Still Not Over You
Friday, May 1, 2009 // 7:34 PM
I don't know why i even liked/love you.
You're nothing but a heartbreaker. I thought something might happen. By some miracle but no. It was the
opposite. I know you're not over your ex. I understand.
But i can't take it. I'm tearing inside. I'm crying.
I guess, i'm over reacting. I don't know why i'm crying like
this. It's so irrational. BuUuu...ut, i just i love you too much.
I don't like this feeling. I can't go on like this, if this is
gonna continue. My heart is broken into a million
pieces AGAIN !
Why does this always happen to me? What have i done to
get this crap. Why ? I'm just healing from the
previous heartbreak.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.