Pretend Spain
Thursday, May 21, 2009 // 8:51 PM


Today was verybery FUN ! English became free period because ???????? Had band today and it equals to boring. Seriously ! And the massive practices are killers, and i have to go back to school on MY BIRTHDAY ! And spend hours and hours at school for the damn Achievement day that is coming up soon. Do you know how much stress it is ? Gosh ! Anyways , after band met hajar,rinnie,sabrina,zakia,pavi,thanesh,iman,ritzhann,megat,izuwan at the canteen. Since, it was raining cat & dogs. We deciced to wait for awhile for the rain to stop but than, it just got more heavier. And someone suggest that we play/walk in the rain. Guess what? We walked in the rain till Sun Plaza! On the way , it was damn wet and cold. I hugged so many people. But i hugged hajar the most, HAHA! Walked,run,jump,slipped,slash,laugh,played a fool in the rain that only got more and more heavier ! Walked way at the back with bestf. Took our own sweet time while the others were infront. Hug/hold bestf for a while, since it was getting more and more cold and wet. Damn you ! And it really feels super akward. So we just continued walking.Zakia left first.Thanesh bullied sabrina and it was hilarious !
I was standing in the middle of the road while bulling thanesh. HAHA ! And he is very crazy. While, at the MRT. Thunder and lighting was like BOOOOOM~ And guess what? Bestf and me scream ! HAHAA, not to forget. Everyone screamed when we were walking in the carpark since it was very dark. We only saw thanesh white teeth ! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH ~ Ok super kecoh at the carpark. Everyone when our seperate ways. It was freaking cold in the bus. Brrr~ I run straight home once i reached my block and when start in the toilet and bathe. HA (:
Everyone,got soak to the bone ! And also shivering. Booo ): Kesiannnn.
/P.S: I got scolded by my dad for walking the heavy rain that he said not to walk in. HAHA ! Rebellious, see thats what you get when you don't fetch me ! :D
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.