Power Ranger Azbus !
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 // 8:32 PM
Sorry for not posting yesterday.
There was no school due to marking day. So best ! The day was really boring. Nothing really happen. Only, that i watch 2 hindustan movies in a row (: Yeahhh ~
Got back our papers, and i'm doing great? I have pass atleast 5 subjects. I totally did not expect it. The rest of the day was spend checking our papers. After, school walked to Sun Plaza. While, walking was making so much noise. Like seriously. When, to KFC to get lunch.It was super kecoh. Our food was mostly eaten by hariri. HAHS ! While, eating was laughing till my tummy hurt and i can't eat. It's all rinnie and amira's fault ! After, eating when to kia's house to finish the book. Instead of finishing the book, we talked about ghost stories and laughed our ass off. We also took pictures,dance,sing,PILLOW FIGHT ! The pillow fight was super halirious and super kecoh. Prolly around 6+, we left and headed home. There is videos and pictures from kia's place, but i don't have it with me ! awwwww~
/P.S : Sentosa pictures will be uploaded soon. :/
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.