<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

No body's perfect
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 // 2:44 PM

Had maths paper 1 today. I think i screwed the paper,big time. Exam finished waited for kia,sabrina,rinnie,timmie,minnie as mstan wanted to see them for being late. Waited for them at the tables infront of the library. Megat,Ritzhann,Yuzaimi,Iman,Izuwan,Hariri came first. At the back of them was the 1E2 girls and Fidil. Everyone waited at the tables. Ritzhann and Megat did some weirdish magic trick. Mintues later, they came out. Wahidah came along with us too.
Headed to CauseWay to have breakfast at KFC. Headed down to the library again. Slacked there. Prolly,around 12+ Rinnie and Sab wanted to go to NorthPoint. Me and Mira did not follow.

I got caught just now,very early in the morning. I got caught for my hairband,shoe,socks,skirt,fringe. What the hell man !?!? What about the others huh ? I'm not the only one breaking the rules y'know ? No one's perfect either.We are bound to make mistakes. And i will be having spotcheck tomorrow. If i were to appear in the same way i did like today. I will not be able to take my exams. -_______-''
MsTan saw me chewing my sweet. I did not get scolded. Good (: I was finishing it
anyways. I don't bother.

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.