Love is blind,just like you
Thursday, May 14, 2009 // 4:41 PM
Had both English and Mother Tongue paper 2 today. English was ok. Summary was a killer. I had to cancel and cancel again and again. Not to mention, recount the number of words. I hate summary,seriously i do.(I didn't even do any of the summary h/w given.) Mother Tongue was kinda hard,i got no idea what to write down. Sumpahh, otak akuh mati/blankk. After the papers, had science remedial by MrsMatthews. She gave us notes and some thing else. Her notes are like &*$#^&#$@#! Hardwriting macam ''chicken''. Sungguh tk paham. Everyone rushed out of class once we were dismissed. The rest are all the same. We when to the same place. =,=\
Tomorrow is the second last paper,Science. Chibai nyer subject.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.