Live life
Friday, May 22, 2009 // 7:50 PM

Life isn't about finding yourself,it's about creating yourself. Life doesn't give you the people you want,it gives you the people help you,hurt you,love you,leave you and makes you into the person you were meant to be.Don't take life to seriously,nobody gets out alive anyways.The tragedy of life isn't that it ends so soon,but that we wait so long for it to begin. Live out loud.You may piss alot of people along the way-however-it will be you they think of when they wish to be someone else.There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder ,smile a little brighter, and just live a little better. Live is about who you love and who you hurt,it's about how you feel about yourself,it's about trust,happiness and compassion,it's about sticking up for your friends and replacing inner hate with love ,life is about avoiding jealousy,overcoming ignorance, and building confidence.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.