<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Just so you know
Thursday, May 14, 2009 // 9:34 PM

Awww,I'm feeling feverish right now. How weird ? Anyways, I have been reading last minute notes for tomorrow's paper. I have yet to finish the whole thing but then come on ? Look at the time. I need my sleep y'know. I can't keep buring the midnight oil. ;( But anyways, I think i saw H just now. I THINK only. I'm not sure. Cos' it looked like him. But i doubt so. I'm being superduper lazy right now. Yeahh, very lazyy. I'm laying down while blogging this super random shit.

American Idol ! Kris and Adam got in while Danny was out. I seriously, was jumping for joy when kris got in. Jordan Sparks sang so did Kathy Perry and some african kid who sang I'm the world's greatest . I'm gonna watch American Idol next week. I can't wait. Let's see who will be the NEXT AMERICAN IDOL ! Ok, I'm still feeling very feverish. Hopefully, it's not gonna be a fever. What a bad time to be sick -__________-'' I think it's time for me to hit the sheets. :D

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.