In dreams, maybe
Saturday, May 16, 2009 // 10:34 AM

I just changed my blog skins. Though there is not much of a change but it's not the same skin. It's a different one. I had to find this skin. To make it into some other skin. I'm talking random crap. Don't bother reading it. Anyways, I'm waiting for my father's call/msg.
I need money, like real bad.
In dreams, maybe
Saturday, May 16, 2009 // 10:34 AM

I just changed my blog skins. Though there is not much of a change but it's not the same skin. It's a different one. I had to find this skin. To make it into some other skin. I'm talking random crap. Don't bother reading it. Anyways, I'm waiting for my father's call/msg.
I need money, like real bad.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr