I'm ready to go right now
Thursday, May 28, 2009 // 8:09 PM
Had Parent-teacher conference/meeting hours ago. Waited so long for mstan to come. Not much complains. Yeah, i'm not happy with my marks. So what, first in class ? I still not happy with my marks. Anyways, saw bestf walking home alone. Awwww~ How sad.. Finish meeting mstan. Had my dinner with dad. Dad wrote something on Jia en's table. HAHAHA (:
School Hours, was fun ~ Free period right after recess. Awesomeee~
Loiter here and there.
Walk here and there.
Shout here and there.
Laugh here and there.
Helped here and there.
Orang gila here and there.
That's what i mainly did(: Class look different now. We decorate it again. Spend alots of money. And i love it's new loooooook. Tomorrow is the last day of school and it's holiday. Too bad,there is band practice. FISH YOU !
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.