I'm 3009 and you're 2008 late
Sunday, May 10, 2009 // 3:21 PM



Life of Ryan
I'm watching it right now. I'm really addicted to Life of Ryan. I have been watching it since
forever. I can't remember. Wow, if only life can be as good as Ryan Sheckler. How awesome would it be ?
I'm watching it right now. I'm really addicted to Life of Ryan. I have been watching it since
forever. I can't remember. Wow, if only life can be as good as Ryan Sheckler. How awesome would it be ?
But anyways, i just wanna say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mummy's around the world !
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.