Cold icy kisses
Thursday, May 7, 2009 // 7:47 PM
OH !! Ritzhann got me Hershey chocolate !
It was suppose to be a suprise. Since he felt gulity for 'making' me fall. So he got me hershey :D Kay best ! I kept asking him for the chocolate and i bet i made him
irritated (: Well, he was right, he should not have told
me about it.Well,it's not my fault that i can't resist Hershey :P
TEEEEHEE !
It was suppose to be a suprise. Since he felt gulity for 'making' me fall. So he got me hershey :D Kay best ! I kept asking him for the chocolate and i bet i made him
irritated (: Well, he was right, he should not have told
me about it.Well,it's not my fault that i can't resist Hershey :P
TEEEEHEE !
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.