21st century breakdown
Sunday, May 10, 2009 // 1:18 AM
It's one eight-teen am. And it's mother's day ! Yeahhh, mother's days (: Awesome.
Well,nothing much to say. Few hours ago, i was stuck in some weird-ish cold/hot place till 6+ . Totally far from civilisation. Anyhoos, Mas bodoh nye Selamat has finally been caught in Johor ! YEAHYEAHYEAHHYEAHHHH !~ Ok, done.
Currently, I'm very bored. I have got nothing to do right now. It's late and early at the same time.
Tuesday exams will start again. I'm in deep shit. I have yet to understand Geography but i can handle it. More or less, i will pass or i will fail. Either one. I can't say anything much about school.
School has been dull and draggy.
Well,nothing much to say. Few hours ago, i was stuck in some weird-ish cold/hot place till 6+ . Totally far from civilisation. Anyhoos, Mas bodoh nye Selamat has finally been caught in Johor ! YEAHYEAHYEAHHYEAHHHH !~ Ok, done.
Currently, I'm very bored. I have got nothing to do right now. It's late and early at the same time.
Tuesday exams will start again. I'm in deep shit. I have yet to understand Geography but i can handle it. More or less, i will pass or i will fail. Either one. I can't say anything much about school.
School has been dull and draggy.
I'm having a surprise for bestf on tuesday ! yayyy ! May bestf love what i will be getting.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.