10 years from now
Saturday, May 23, 2009 // 11:27 AM

My birthday is coming in 20 more days ! Best arhh best (:Want to know the date, go count 20 days from now. Waiting for bestf to reply my msg. Very the long, must still be asleep. Pig (:
Anyways,I bet i will be staying indoors today. Best or what ?! NOT ! Well,i kinda miss my primary school friends. HAH ! Ok enough. Everyone is changing.
So whatever whateverrrr.
I swear i freaking heart my dad sometimes ! I'm going shopping, bye mofoz !
10 years from now
Saturday, May 23, 2009 // 11:27 AM

My birthday is coming in 20 more days ! Best arhh best (:Want to know the date, go count 20 days from now. Waiting for bestf to reply my msg. Very the long, must still be asleep. Pig (:
Anyways,I bet i will be staying indoors today. Best or what ?! NOT ! Well,i kinda miss my primary school friends. HAH ! Ok enough. Everyone is changing.
So whatever whateverrrr.
I swear i freaking heart my dad sometimes ! I'm going shopping, bye mofoz !
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr