Your love is over-dued
Monday, April 20, 2009 // 5:08 PM
Regarding my previous post, in school. Yuzaimi is really a good for nothing Vice-chairman. He walks around to much. He looks so out of place, inwhich he really is. Ok well, i can't say anything much. I got work to do. Everything is over dued. It's all close to a month =,=''
It's really stupid for me for doing that. But oh well, desperate times call for desperate measure.
HAHS, today school was good ? Nothing much happen. Right after , ICT it was Literature. Had a test on some story. I did not even study for it .But whatever, pandai pandai copy arhh.
Everyone was copy you can see. It was super obvious. AHAH ~ But teacher did not even see.
So anyways, science lesson, i was sleeping. No one really paid attention to mrs.mattehews. BLEHHH ; Was suppose to go to SSC but i was too tired to go. So skip. When back with amirah and grace. Bumped in to Ya ting ! (: And nothing else.
Ohh, not forgetting the fight during recess. It was hella funny. I was walking to sabrina when A* boy and Siren started to hit each other. One glance, i already laughed. Stop for a while to see,the free show. But then, Danial came and 'stop' the fight. But it was not over. Siren hitted A* boy at his head with a plack** I laughed out loud ! Danial stopped it again . Kia happy nia ;]
Ok, well. Siren and A* boy when to RTC. done~
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.