The world is our run way
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 // 6:59 PM


Surprise surprise ! Tomorrow will be the first paper for MYE.I'm nervous. Hopefully, i don't flank. I have been slipping. Anyhoo,will be coming back home early tomorrow. Y'know the drillz. Made plans after the paper. Great~ School was school. Ritzhann was hella cuteeeee ! :D
So anyways,i love my friends/bestfriends/girlfriends/boyfriends ! :D But i'm kinda hating life. It's dull, right now. That sucks. But it would not last long.
Friday is a holiday ! WEEHEEEEEHEEE !!! Labour day. Awesome manzcsxzcsxxczxs ! I'm going to school with gfriends tomorrow !
Woo,jakon.
The world is our run way
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 // 6:59 PM


Surprise surprise ! Tomorrow will be the first paper for MYE.I'm nervous. Hopefully, i don't flank. I have been slipping. Anyhoo,will be coming back home early tomorrow. Y'know the drillz. Made plans after the paper. Great~ School was school. Ritzhann was hella cuteeeee ! :D
So anyways,i love my friends/bestfriends/girlfriends/boyfriends ! :D But i'm kinda hating life. It's dull, right now. That sucks. But it would not last long.
Friday is a holiday ! WEEHEEEEEHEEE !!! Labour day. Awesome manzcsxzcsxxczxs ! I'm going to school with gfriends tomorrow !
Woo,jakon.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr