Subway motion
Saturday, April 25, 2009 // 2:22 PM

ARGHH ! I hate being sick. I'm sicksicksick. I cried like millions of times already and it's due to me having the fever. I got no idea why i cry but i did. My body feels so hot. My body is acing too. HELP ME ! And i need my dad now. I need the doctor. I'm to sick to go out. I can't even walk properly. ): Hopefully, i will recover fast. MYE is coming in a matter of days. ZOMG !
It's a good thing i have my grandmother with me. She completely ignore my mum about giving me bandung, but she did anyways. I'm hungry but whenever i see the food. I completely lost my appetite . Eww,i'm feeling very cold. And my grandmother is complaining about how hot today is . =,=\
Everyone is getting sick nowadays. Weird ? Like i said, almost half the class is already sick. It might because of the weather too ? Who knows ?
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.