Screw you.
Sunday, April 19, 2009 // 10:45 AM

I really had fun yesterday. Thanks girls for making my saturday great :D
You,you,you. You're changing rapidly. Am i the only one noticing? You use to msg 24/7. Call me whenever you feel like it. Now what ? No more calls ? No more msges ? What's happening ?
Are you angry with me for ignoring you,if you are then i'm sorry. I don't mean it. I'm just busy with school. Now, you don't answer my calls. You don't reply my msges. What's with you ? Don't be a pussy-cat and think that by ignoring me,i will feel bad for what i have done. Well,fine MR. it worked. You think revenge is the way. But noo, it's not boy. I guess, it's time we go our separate ways. We are not longer friends/bestfriends/ etcc. Bye now. IWILLMISSYOUH.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.