Never say never again
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 // 9:47 AM
Yeah, i did not attend school because i'm sick. (duhh, what else?)
well, there is advantage and disadvantage of going to school today and not going to school today.
Advantage- Don't need to attend massive remedial. Remedial after remedial. Tell me who would'nt die?
Disadvantage- Extra homework to be done. Moreover, i have un-done homework under my table which is due tomorrow. Baek arh bev.
Ohk, so get my point? Well,atleast dad allowed me to stay at home rather than go to school with my sick face on.
MYE is in a matter of 2 weeks ! I have yet to finish my history and geography chatpers. pfffft!
Ewww, i look like i'm crying after a break up. My eyes are red and watery. My nose is running. My forehead is feeling hot. My throat is feeling sore. What the fuck.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.