A little bit longer.
Thursday, April 23, 2009 // 6:58 PM

Ohh, i'm love struck ! Gahhhh ~ It's been sometime since i felt like this ;]
I'm in lala land! *sighs* Ok bev, snap outta it.
Well, today school was the same. I love music lesson. Listen to songs and guess the genre, it's a test ! Chicken feet !!! :D 20% for MYE (music) Kay best (: Other than that, everything else was normal. Mt when to library to do compo. Jasak butahh,write write. Finish hand-up. Nothing else. Recess, makan nugget ! woooooooo :D 7 nugget, wooooo . Rubbish bin full of can drink. It became some tower. HAHS! Sab made it drop. So many people saw, even rxxbyczsxsczxzscxzcsxzxczsxzxczsc ! WOOOHOO~ Ok enough.
After school ,hang around at the canteen for a while. It was hella funny. Laugh mcm olang gyla. weeheee. Walked to the mini mart, decided to talk bus . Fish , there was countless number of bus 859 but no 962. Cilakarh. It was damn humid/hot. Nearly fainted there and then. Saw one suppa cute dude. But nehhh, rxxbyzcsxzcxsczxx better :D Ofcos =,=\
Tomorrow is Friday !School finish damn early kay best. Next week MYE . chicken mcnugget. Ok, im off to do overdued homework now.
-
Nick Jonas gahhgahhh.
His dying, every single day.
Damn you diabetes! >:(
His dying, every single day.
Damn you diabetes! >:(
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.