How can you be so heartless ?
Sunday, April 19, 2009 // 10:48 PM

Ohh, its almost 11pm (: It's over my bed-time. There's school. Homework has yet to be done. I can't sleep. Barbara stacy , brandon stuart and ma are here with me. Bahhh ;
I spent my time at home,slacking -_______-'' Finally,i got Seventeen May edition :D I'm happy. I wanna get Teen Mag. MYE is coming soon. Damn,i need more time. Moremoremore and more time. But since, i can't turn back time. I'm screwed. :/ Hopefully,i pass. After CA1 oh-so-good results, i don't think failing will help me. Dad expects better from me. I guess .............
I got so many things in my mind. I want to scream ! I want to hit something/someone ! I guess, this is total irrational for me to be like this.
-
Good Night, people !
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.