A hard days night.
Thursday, April 16, 2009 // 12:18 PM

Guess what ? I did not attend school again. Totally not my fault (:
Woke up late more over it was 10+ Recess time ! :D weeeee.
Few people ask me again why i never go to school. Awww,im missed in school.
HAHA, ok enough. I wanna watch '17 Again' . Must must must watch !
Zac efron like woahhh *.*
Anyways, i bet i will have tons of homework. My summary skills worksheet was dued 3 weeks and i have yet to finish that piece of worksheeet. Best arhh best ! I also have book promotion,inwhich im suppa lazy to freaking do any power point. =,=\ Whatever.
Guess, what ? Almost half my family are at home(: Only my father is not at home.
Anyways, yesterday was on the phone with adiah till 11.50+ Sleep right after as both of us were
having flu. Jiwerr ; But it was nice talking to her,ofcos larh.
Tomorrow birthday bash !*evil laugh* Update soon.
Labels: birthdays
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.