Hairhairhair and more hair.
Saturday, April 18, 2009 // 10:05 AM

Ohhh, i think i have finally made up my mind of cutting my hair ! Hhmm, but what style ?
I wanna chop my hair and my fringe ! yesyes, my fringe it sucks to the core,ok maybe not. But i really really really really want to cut my hair .
Any suggestion ? Objection ? All will be taken and looked in further for confirmation . Cheyy wah. mcm phmm . But seriously, i might be cutting my hair soon. jengjengjeng~ Ok whatever,
imma go and think about what hair style i want to haveeee (:
EEEEeeEeeEeEeEeEEEeeee, who do i wanna followww ?? Izuwan and co. Or Timmie ?
dilemma manzsxc :/Not sure who to follow. Both like rivals. HAHS :} oh and i guess, my post about agak-ing me go out ; really work ! Geee !~
Guess what ? i got a pile of homework pending. damn itzscx !
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.