FLU.
Friday, April 24, 2009 // 6:32 PM

God damn itzxcsxzcxz !I'm sick AGAIN !!!! I'm not the only on sick, almost half the class has got the flu and fever and it has only started last week. The virus is spreading like wild fire.
I look like i have just finish crying ;] My eyes are REDD. My nose is RED. It's a good thing that tomorrow is a weekend ! No school ! No homework ! Best arhh best :D
FLU.
Friday, April 24, 2009 // 6:32 PM

God damn itzxcsxzcxz !I'm sick AGAIN !!!! I'm not the only on sick, almost half the class has got the flu and fever and it has only started last week. The virus is spreading like wild fire.
I look like i have just finish crying ;] My eyes are REDD. My nose is RED. It's a good thing that tomorrow is a weekend ! No school ! No homework ! Best arhh best :D
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr