Back ?
Monday, April 13, 2009 // 10:11 PM
Ok,whatever. I might be updating here from now on. Idk. I'm not sure. I got no idea, where im gonna update. Tumblr? Blogger? Which?! Ohk, whatever.
I will see first. And as you can see, i have change my blog skin since i got nothing else better to do.
I did some stuff in my blogger too. Ohh, i might be deleting my tumblr. its getting on my nerves. I always lose my updating when the comp goes mad. They got no draft =,=\
stupid.
Yeahhyeaah,im going mad. would not be surprise if white hair starts coming out ! ;] Hahahaa, mcm phm. Kay, bapak kau sengget.
ohh, byeee. Good night. Its late. and i got headache !
best peee~
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.