303
Saturday, March 21, 2009 // 9:19 PM
Tag 10 people To Do The Quiz :
1. My
2. grandmother
3. said
4. you
5. svvxk
6. damnn
7. freakinggg
8. ballllllzsxc
9. you
10. mofo !
*who ever wanna do this quiz, its your choice.
1.What is your name?
- Beverly Shannon Rodrigues (:
2.When is your birthday?
- 11 June :D
3.Who is your favourite actor/actress?
- Ashley Greene
4.Who is your favourite singer?
- Beyonce,Miley Cyrus,Rihanna,Chris Brown,Kanye West,P.diddy,LadyGaga and more (:
5.What is your favourite Television Programme?
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S !
6.What is your favourite colours?
- I change the colour everyday single day :D
7.What are you going to do three hours later?
- Still being awake,staring at the computer.
8.What is your CCA?
- BAND !
9.What is your current wish?
- Current wish ?? woooo, there's so much.
10.How do you feel now?
- Good, i think ?
11.What is your favourite subject?
- History.
12.Who was the sender who sent you the lastest meassage?
- Sabrina
13.What are you doing now?
- Typing =,=''
Labels: weewee
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.