Updated
Monday, January 26, 2009 // 11:09 AM
HelloHelloHello ! Miss me bloggin' in blogger? (: hahaaa.
Well, im here for a short post, since i have already updated my tumblr.
So well, assignments are stacking. nevertheless, i have finish everything expect for art -,-\
that killer subject ; but i have already decided what to drawwww *grins*
but obviously, the draft sketch is super messy ;P its not even the original.
ohh whatever;
anyhooos, like the skin? ^^ edited it, since i was uber bored in the morning.
yarhh! and i did not take more than 4 hours, like the usual editing of my blog skin. HAHA! (:
I'm getting better,no doubt. HAHAAAA :D
*sighs* school is starting soon. The new year can't last long enough! *sticks out tongue*
I might just kill barb later on, reason will be stated at my tumblrblog.
And ohh humanoids !! do tagg and give me your new link if you have change your old link.
Troublesome? nahh, i spend like half of my life on cyber world already. HAHA~
Furthermore, i don't want my blog to be expired (: so there you have it, my new post.
Ohh,i do check blogger everyday. I don't know why but yes.
Not forgetting, i MIGHT be on HAITUS on both blogger and tumblr.
Labels: haitus
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.